MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This agreement commences once you have completed the web sign up process and becomes binding on you and us when your membership comes into force, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
2. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges set for the Type of Membership chosen.
3. You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else
DIRECT DEBIT FEES AND CHARGES
1. Membership fees are collected on or about the 1st day of each month
2. Each payment made is not refundable
3. If any Direct Debit is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honoured for whatever reason, you shall pay us on demand any administration or banking charges that we may incur because of your payment failure.
4. If, despite us having notified you of a missed payment, further payments are missed, we reserve the right to, at our sole election, either suspend or terminate your membership, upon having given you written notice of our intention to do so.
1. You may terminate your membership at any time on one month’s notice
2. You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the Members Details provided
3. You agree to advise us immediately of any change that may affect your eligibility to any discount that you may be receiving. If you fail to advise us of such a change, you agree to repay us on demand, the total value of the discount received for the preceding twelve months.
4. All memberships will be subject to a small annual increase that typically reflects the 12-month rolling RPI (Retail Price Index) Rate. This is to ensure that we can maintain equipment and facilities at an appropriate standard.
5. Advance notice of at least one month will be given of any increase referred to at (4)
6. During this period, you will have your usual right to terminate your membership in accordance with the membership terms and conditions and rules.
7. We reserve the right to terminate any membership without notice and without reason being provided
1. You can suspend your membership for up to three months, upon one month’s notice, once in any twelve-month period
2. Any request to suspend must be in writing which can include email
3. Longer suspensions will be considered on a case by case basis but are not agreed until confirmed in writing by Legion CrossFit Maidenhead
1. In the event of pregnancy, you will be entitled to six-months free membership from your Date of Confinement or any other such date that both parties may agree
1. In the event of your non-member partner becoming pregnant, she will be entitled to a six month free membership from her Date of Confinement
1. Members must be 16 or older to attend any class or session, unless it is specifically designated as a “Kids ‘ or “Teens” class or session, unless attendance has specifically agreed by Legion CrossFit Maidenhead.
2. You agree to comply with any Rules or Membership Terms & Conditions which may be in force at any time. We may make reasonable changes to these at any time provided that we give you notice of the change.
3. You agree to abide by and comply with, any lawful instruction or direction given by any coach or representative of Legion CrossFit Maidenhead while attending any class or session, or on the premises.
4. If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
5. There may be occasions where we have to close all, or part of, the gym of which you are a member. We will do our best to let you know of such closures in advance of them taking place, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency.
6. We will use all commercially reasonable endeavours to ensure that such closures are outside of peak visiting hours and are kept to a minimum, in both duration and frequency. You will not be entitled to a refund of part of, or all of, your membership fees in such circumstances.
7. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
8. We will not be liable or responsible for outstanding monies paid to a Personal Trainer. Personal Training is arranged directly with the PT and not with Legion CrossFit Maidenhead.
9. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any services that are not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials we use are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights.
10. This agreement is governed by English Law.
11. To the best of your knowledge and belief you are in good health and not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise and that such exercise would not be detrimental to your health, safety, comfort, wellbeing or physical condition. Further, that you will advise us immediately should your circumstances change.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. We will never sell your information to third party organisations.